Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Remember what I said about choosing my friends wisely? Bailey is further proof of that statement. She is the older sister of Delaney, whose session sneak peek I posted here. Two sisters could not be more different yet equally wonderfully made:


We met at Dunbar Park to take advantage of its natural beauty and roadside-ish quirkiness. I loved watching Bailey relax and enjoy her portrait session. Such gorgeous eyes! Such fabulous hair!






I do pray for marvelous discoveries and lasting peace along your path, Bailey. Keep putting one foot in front of the other, not swerving from the Way of Life, and may all of your steps be blessed!
Oh, how I love Your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
for they are ever with me...
I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey Your word.
I have not departed from Your laws,
for You Yourself have taught me.
How sweet are Your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:97-98, 101-104

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home