Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I don't know about you, but my heart beats a little bit faster when I look at these engagement portraits of Callie and Danny. In spite of mosquitoes, super-enthusiastic guard dogs, alligator warnings and dreary skies, these two were willing to try any location I suggested. Of course, the toughest part was being asked to look into one another's eyes and kiss on cue. Can't you see how difficult that was?




Callie had always wanted to have portraits made in front of Angleton's Famous Red Door, so of course we made a stop there. I've used this location several times before but had never fully appreciated the lovely arch above the door. Maybe the glowing subjects standing beneath it helped bring out its beauty!



I'm so glad we were able to capture these moments for you -- and now you can check off one more item from your wedding details To Do list! I can't wait for your big day in April and the life of love that lies ahead of you.
(Miss Mama Cheryl, we'd better get our hankies ready!)
...that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love...
Colossians 2:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home