Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today let us consider faces.

First, the many faces of our cat Honey. I made the mistake of driving home and sitting in my car just a little too long yesterday, then looked up to find Honey staring me down through the windshield. She was clearly annoyed (can't you see it in the top left photo?) that it was nearly noon and she had not been fed at all. She then proceeded to withhold direct eye contact just to make me feel even worse. Lucky for me, Honey eventually decided to release me from my cell as she ran to sit on the porch and hurry me along with loud meows. Lucky for you, I happened to have my camera handy and snag these:



Next we have the faces of some funny kids rehearsing their Christmas pageant last night. Rowan and Cane showed lots of personality in their close-ups:


Kindle and Race were thrilled about finally getting the chance to try on their angel and king costumes:
Don't you just love seeing the excitement written all over kids' faces as they tell us the Christmas story? All together now:
And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered... Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child. So it was that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn...
Luke 2:1-7 CEV

1 Comments:

Blogger Davenports said...

those pictures are awesome! Cats are so expressive.

I love the pics of the kids. They rock! And I can see so much of Drew's expressions in Cane. How funny.

December 19, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home