Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ding dong merrily on high!
In heaven the bells are ringing!
AHS choir members gave two terrific performances at their First Annual Festival of Carols madrigal dinner this weekend. If you missed it, don't worry -- they plan to make it a tradition, so just mark your calendar for next year.


I took photos during one promotional performance, at the first dress rehearsal, and just before the second dinner performance, mainly trying to capture the variety of great costumes put together for the show -- and I say that as a proud mama amazed by my own daughter's creativity!

Here are five slideshows of my favorite images. Click on the links to be directed to each slideshow, and move your mouse around near the bottom of the page to stop and move through at your own pace:

Part I: Show Choir courthouse performance

Part II: dress rehearsal

Part III: more dress rehearsal

Part IV: Saturday night

Part V: more Saturday night

Choir members, don't forget that I've got a special deal for you if you'd like to order prints or web-sized files of the images you like best. I'll be donating 50% of my profits to the choir scholarship fund, so get something for yourself and help out a graduating senior at the same time!

Email me HERE to place an order or request more information. Thanks so much for letting me be a fly on the wall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home