Friday, June 27, 2008

FREEDOM!

What does freedom look like to you? Can it be captured in a photograph?

In honor of Independence Day, I'm sponsoring my very first Laurie Heath Studio Blog Photo Contest. You're invited to submit your own favorite original FREEDOM! photo to be voted on by my faithful blog readers along with all of the family members and friends you can direct my way. The photo receiving the highest number of votes will earn a free portrait session with yours truly!

Here are the details:
* email a photo you've taken to laurieheath@sbcglobal.net by 8:00 pm on Monday, June 30
* visit the blog beginning Tuesday, July 1 and email me your vote
* send a link to my blog to everyone you think would be interested in voting
* voting will close at 8:00 pm on Thursday, July 3
* the winner will be announced at 10 am on Friday, July 4

Just to get your creative juices flowing, here's the first FREEDOM! image that popped into my head, one of my all-time favorite photos featuring one of my favorite little girls:So how about you? What's your favorite picture of FREEDOM! ? I can't wait to see it!

ETA: Wow, how exciting! Five entries already as of Saturday afternoon! This is going to be a lot of fun, so hurry up and jump on the bandwagon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, thanks for showing my blog some "luv"!
This is my first time to your blog and I have really enjoyed reading it! I will continue to check in for sure.
I love your images, they are so full of life and love. Makes me happy just looking at them!
Keep up the good work!
Bing

August 15, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home