Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If you're ever looking for a fun time, pick up your camera and go find the Swindell kids. Their dad asked me for a new set of portraits while everyone was gathered for a certain youngest sister's AHS graduation. Here are the three original siblings, re-enacting their favorite photo session antics for probably the millionth time in their years of growing up together:


Next we attempted a formal portrait, but the two newest Swindells insisted on adding their own brand of silliness to the shot:

The two Wheaton grads flashed their school sign while the Aggies and Aggie-to-be WHOOPed it up:

These two faces have helped make Wonderfully Made what it is today! Their engagement portraits have graced my business cards and website for more than two years, and now they've become just a boring old married couple:
Thanks for a fun, spirited morning, Ann, Michael, Christine, Steven and Fallon. It's a joy to see how beautifully the Lord is knitting you into one family, and I really would have been happy to play around under the trees all day long with you!


I will go where you go,

I will live where you live;

your people will be my people,

your God will be my God.

Ruth 1:17 CEV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home